STAR WARS REBELS SEASON FOUR VIEWING SCHEDULE
Star Wars Rebels returns for its fourth and last season starting Monday, October 16, on Disney XD. Numerous scenes will be communicated consecutive through November 13, making for a hour of activity and enterprise cordiality of the Ghost team. (Much Chopper is energized!)
You can check your schedules for the accompanying scenes:
- Monday, 10/16 – “Heroes of Mandalore” Parts 1 & 2
- Monday, 10/23 – “In the Name of the Rebellion” Parts 1 & 2
- Monday, 10/30 – “The Occupation” and “Flight of the Defender”
- Monday, 11/6 – “Kindred” and “Crawler Commandeers”
- Monday, 11/13 – “Rebel Assault”
Following an occasion break, Star Wars Rebels will be back in mid 2018 for its last keep running of scenes paving the way to the best mystery arrangement finale.
Search for new scenes each Monday with five airings for the duration of the day at 12:30 a.m. ET/PT, 3:00 a.m. ET/PT, 7:30 a.m. ET/PT, 5:30 p.m. ET/PT, and 9:00 p.m. ET/PT on Disney XD, the Disney XD App, and VOD. StarWars.com’s Rebels Recon in the background arrangement will be posted after the 9:00 p.m. ET/PT communicate, and scene aides will be distributed on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. ET/6:00 a.m. PT.